viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

My girlfriend´s graduation dinner.

     Hello, in this post I must to speak about a special meal that I remember, and I thought that is interesting to remember an important dinner that I had.
 
    This dinner was the celebration of the university graduation of my girlfriend in 2009, she graduated of Psychology in Puerto Montt that year with a very well mark, and the people who went to the dinner were his family and me, this dinner was in an amazing restaurant near to Puerto Montt, its name is Kiel, I don´t know what is Kiel, perhaps it is a german word, but it doesn´t matter.
   
 
    The restaurant is in front of the sea and it had very beautiful gardens with ponds with ducks swimming there, and this restaurant had a marine setting, full of things from the ships and from the sea, wow, it was a luxury restaurant, and I don´t remember very well the meal, perhaps it was beef with some accompaniment, desserts and wine, but I remember very well the "ceviche".
 
 
     I remember in special this dinner because it was a special moment for my girlfriend, when someone graduates from the university merits to have a celebration for his/her achievements, it is necessary to celebrate the great moments.
 
goodbye to everyone.
 
    
 
    
 

1 comentario:

  1. Hello master your meal was a very interesting dinner a like it! regards master i see you!

    ResponderEliminar