viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

EXOTIC PETS IN THE WORLD
 
  Hello to everyone, in this week I have to write about a pet that I have or I would like to have, I alright wrote about this in a past post (june 24, 2013) for this reason I decided simply to write about the exotic pets that the people have around the world especially the strangest animals that the people could to have in their house.
 
 
 
 
  For example this boy and his snake, apparently to have snakes how pets is common in asian countries (because I have seen several photos in which appear children with snakes), wow it is amazing to see a little boy hugging that animal.
 

    Here we can to see an anteater with a sweater, I don´t know where it lives nor how is its owner but it´s a beautiful animal to have in the house (espeacially if you have an ant plague in your house), in a different way you would have to go to search ants to feed him. (hard job for a human).

 
 
    ha ha ha, this must to be the most intelligent pet of the world, it is a Capybara, the biggest rodent of the world, this animal lives in the tropical countries of America and it is the anaconda´s favorite food, but this capibara doesn´t have anything to fear because it is in a house and it knows its rights, how you can see it studing in the photo.
 
 

 
 
   This is a reindeer and its owner in a train station, I don´t know haw that animal can to travel in a train but it must to be something strange but accepted in another countries.
 
 
 
This is an Axolotl, an amphibian animal sold in many pet shop in the world.
 
I hope that you had enjoyed this post, goodbye everyone.
 

 
      
 
 
 
 

 
   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario