viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013


something I would like to learn to do.
 
To do Bonsais
 
    I would like to do bonsais (the art to create old little trees), I would like to learn to do this because I think that those trees are great, and there are many kinds of bonsais, with many shapes and sizes, there are alone tree bonsais and little forest bonsais, (the little forest bonsais must be in an odd number, never an even number), this is an old belief.
 
 
    I think that it would be not difficult to learn, but  the person that try to learn this must to know something about the trees.
     I don´t know how long it would take to learn to make bonsais but I think that it can be several years to do it well, moreover some bonsais take many years to be completed (an old bonsai is generally most beautiful that a younger bonsai).
 
 
     The equipment to make bonsais is mainly a big number of tree pruners, wires, pliers, shovels, between other things (non expensive things).
 
 
     The main difficulty is to prune a tree, because you must to take a normal size young tree and to shrink it several times and you can to kill the tree to do this. this process needs much patience.
 
 
      there are bonsai competitions in countries how Japan, China and in other countries where these are most popular.
 
goodbye to everyone.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello master! you make a very good chooise! the bonsai is a very beatiful threes i will like to have one of this in my home! Regards Master i see you!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I can to sell you one in a low prize some day, I only need the space for this, I hope that it can be soon.

      Eliminar