viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

Fiestas patrias.
 
  Hello everyone, this is a new semester with new teacher, and now I going to write about the "fiestas patrias" celebration, I will talk about this celebration when I lived in Puerto Montt between 2006 and 2010 and of course I stayed there for this celebration, I remember that this celebration was every year with a very rainy weather. the people of that city tryed to imitate the traditional activities of the central Chile people, such as the foods, the traditional games, the music, among other things.
 
  
 
  I used to go to this celebration place with my girlfriend in Puerto Montt and we also used to go to Puerto Varas, and there we drank beer and we ate traditional chilean and German food, that is a mix of chilean and German party very interesting moreover with a beautiful landscape.
  
 
 
  the rain was not a problema there because in Puerto Varas there was a big tent to meet and celebrate join to the central square of the city ( join to the Llanquihue lake), this year I will travel again to Puerto Montt and also I will go to Puerto Varas with my girlfriend. I hope also to can to go to Osorno. goodbye overyone, I hope that you are well. 

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello master! is a very bad luck that in Puerto Monnt have a rainy wheater when you celebrate this dates!! regards men i see you!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. this is the first comment in my blog, (the past semester nobody used to comment in others's blog) you made me cry, ja ja ja

      Eliminar