lunes, 24 de junio de 2013

                                                          ANIMALS AND PETS

    Today I will speak to you about the animals and pets that I like, and the pets that I like more are the dogs, but no any kind of dog, I am fan of the dog races and I like to see in internet the differents races of the world    and how these have been created and also how these races have been scattered in the whole world.

   I like to see images of Dobermanns, Greyhounds, Pharaoh Hounds, and other more.

(Dobermann)


(Italian Greyhound)


(Pharaoh hound)

  Personally I don´t have any dog but I want too much to have one, but these dogs are very expensive and in this moment I don´t have neither money nor a place to breed him, only in the future I hope to have the necessary money to buy a dog and to feed him, to train him and all the necessary to give him a good life. 
  The good Dobermanns cost over the 1.000 dollars and the costs of the suitable feeding also are very expensive.

   I dislike the people that have animals in their home and they misstreat them, or the people that feed less or bad to their pets.  they can´t to have animals.

goodbye readers.


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario